The Instant Movement classes are designed for athlete that are between the ages of 6-13 years old. Each athlete will get the same training as the ELITE class but will not perform Olympic lifts. The class is one hour and we recommend that each athlete attend two or three sessions a week for best results.
- Develop the motivation, confidence, focus, and emotional tools to handle the mental demands of your sport
- Positive self-talk during intervals and focusing skills when working on technique
- Preparatory training techniques
- Development on flexibility, dynamic movements, speed, agility, running mechanics, introductory lifts, and plyometrics
- Establish flexibility and core strength
- Each athlete will understand why they are performing each movement
- Encourage them to learn qualities of leadership and concepts like teamwork